Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce. Add onion and garlic into pan with the drippings from the meat. Add in the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Season sauce and add in a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce.
It has a great flavor coming from a hint of nutmeg and fresh basil. I can't even begin to describe the smell that will fill your house! Add ground beef and garlic and sauté until meat is no longer pink,. You can cook Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce
- Prepare of Ravioli Dough.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Flour.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling & Sauce.
- It’s 1.25 of Lbs. Ground Beef.
- You need 1.25 Lbs of Ground Pork.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Scallions.
- It’s 3 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 of jalapeños.
- You need 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 Jar of Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 5 of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- You need of Italian Seasonings.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Parsley Flakes (Garnish).
DIRECTIONS Season raw meat with oregano, basil and salt to taste. When browned add the tomato paste, Italian seasonings, sugar, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. Let cook for a few minutes until the tomato paste is heated through. It should be a dry dense mixture that will hold together when you form a ball.
Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce instructions
- Make dough by making a well in the middle of the flour. Place the eggs in the well and stir. Gradually pull in flour until you get a dough. Knead dough and wrap in plastic. Allow it to rest for 45-60 minutes..
- Prep veggies and season meat..
- Half way through cooking the ground meats, add in the jalapeños and half of the diced mushrooms. Cook until meat is done. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve. (Do not clean pan).
- Add onion and garlic into pan with the drippings from the meat. Cook for a couple minutes. Add in the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Season sauce and add in a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer on low heat..
- Divide dough into quarters. Flour ravioli pan and place filling into depressions. I found that by rolling the dough thin, I can fill and seal the ravioli with one sheet of dough. Return any unused meat to the sauce. Keep on low heat and stir occasionally..
- Using a rolling pin, roll over the ravioli plate to free them. Place on a sheet to dry for 20 minutes or so. Save scrap dough. You can cut them into extra noodles). Boil ravioli about 4 minutes. Ladle a couple scoops of pasta water into the sauce to thin it out..
- Serve. I topped mine with shredded cheddar and made some garlic cheese bread..
Use a tablespoon or teaspoon for the filling of each ravioli. If you don't want to make the pasta dough yourself, you can always use the wonton wrappers. We were promptly seated… Cheese ravioli and prepared Alfredo sauce combine with chicken, Italian seasonings, and mozzarella cheese in this baked pasta dish. K-Dub calls this, "A rich, tantalizing dish that will leave you wanting more, even if you're full! You can use all different kinds of ravioli, meats, and sauces.