Festive Snowmen Cupcakes. Set up an assembly line for the perfect afternoon project! Fun and unique, these marshmallow snowmen decorated vanilla cupcakes are cute and festive. These snowmen cupcakes can be made from scratch, or you can decorate simple store-bought cupcakes to turn them into snowmen cupcakes.
These are a festive wintertime treat to serve at a holiday party. Instructions for creating Snowman Cupcakes Transfer the shaved chocolate pieces, sprinkles, or coconut (your pick) from the container to a shallow bowl to make the cupcakes easy to dip. Pipe vanilla frosting on each cupcake using a piping bag or if you choose to just spread with a knife you can do that as well. You can have Festive Snowmen Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Festive Snowmen Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of Cake Mix or Cake recipe and flavor of your choosing..
- Prepare 24 of Silver Foil Cupcake Liners.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of white decorating sugar.
- You need 24 of Thin chocolate cookies (Famous Chocolate Wafers).
- It’s 12 of orange candy fruit slices.
- You need 2 can of 12 oz. fluffy vanilla frosting.
- You need 1 of Green food coloring.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mini Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 large of red sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 small of ziploc bag.
Snowman Cupcakes are an easy Christmas dessert recipe. You can use pre-made cupcakes or a box mix. Then all you have to do is assemble your snowman! Line cupcake tins with festive holiday paper cupcake liners.
Festive Snowmen Cupcakes step by step
- Make cake mix according to directions on the box. Place cake mix in silver foil cupcake liners, and bake them for the time directed on box.. Cook completely!!.
- Place the white decorating sugar in a small shallow bowl..
- For the hats: using a serrated knife and angling it slightly inward from top to bottom, cut 1/4 inch from opposite sides of the chocolate cookies. Reserve 24 of the smaller cookie pieces for the hat brims..
- Tint 1/4 cup of the frosting with the green food coloring. Spoon the green frosting into a small ziplock bag, press out the excess air, and seal..
- Spread the remaining vanilla frosting on the top of the cupcakes, mounding it slightly. Roll the tops in the decorating sugar to cover completely..
- Press the base of an orange candy nose into the center of each cupcake. Add the large chocolate chips, pointed ends down, for the eyes. Add the mini chocolate chips, pointed ends down, as the mouth..
- Right before serving, use a small paring knife to cut a slit in each of the cupcakes parallel to the edge. Insert the large cookie piece, small end in. as the hat.. Add a smaller cookie piece cut edge down for the brim. Snip a small (1/8 in) corner from the bag with the green frosting and pipe a decorative edge along the crown of the hat or pipe a few holly leaves and add a couple of red sprinkles..
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt stirring together. Dip frosted cupcakes in white sparkling sprinkles and make sure all icing is covered in sprinkles. Add one orange pearl to center of cupcake. Add two regular chocolate chips above orange pearl for eyes. Add mini chocolate chips to make the snowman's mouth.