Kid Friendly Soft Tacos. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Compare our best prices for soft kid and similar products. Quality ground meat browned in healthy cooking fats (such as coconut or avocado oil), topped with fresh chopped veggies, and served in a soft tortilla or hard shell of choice — opting for those without inflammatory oils, fillers, or preservatives. Let kids help decide on taco ingredients Taco Night for Kids.
Initially, I wasn't sure if this fold would be a significant improvement. However, this is how I've been folding my kids' soft tacos for the last few months, and it works! It really does keep the fillings wrapped in the tortilla. You can cook Kid Friendly Soft Tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid Friendly Soft Tacos
- Prepare 3 pounds of smoked pork butt roast.
- Prepare 20 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil to fry with.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt more to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 quart of Salsa kid friendly see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 quart of Ahuacatl Molli, Avocado Sauce see my recipe.
A messy, but fun meal for everyone! Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the onions and peppers to the pan and sauté until the vegetables are tender. Then add the cumin, turmeric, paprika and chili powder to the vegetables and stir to combine.
Kid Friendly Soft Tacos instructions
- Remove the bone from the pork butt. Slice the meat about 1 wide across the grain of meat. Heat the oil add the spices and pull the pork apart and add to the spice oil. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the meat. Cover and set aside off the heat..
- Heat 1/2 cup of oil and fry the tortillas on the first side 45-50 seconds..
- Turn these will bubble up, puff up. Set on paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Add the meat to tortilla.
- Add salsa.
- Pipe the avocado sauce. Serve!.
- I hope you enjoy!.
Cook your meat or beans with homemade taco seasoning on a skillet over medium heat. Once cooked, turn off heat and set aside. Instructions Cook or heat up meat/fish. Put all spices in a bowl and mix together. Add mix onto cooked through meat and stir until coated.