Boston Baked Beandogs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay. If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further!
Boston Baked Beandogs Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Boston Baked Beandogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat. I had leftover homemade Boston Baked Beans. Here is how you cook it. You can cook Boston Baked Beandogs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boston Baked Beandogs
- It’s 2 pound of beef hotdogs.
- It’s 29 ounces of canned sauerkraut.
- It’s 1 pint of Boston baked beans see my recipe.
- It’s 16 slices of hotdog buns.
- You need To taste of dijon mustard.
- You need To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
It's To taste of dijon mustard. You need To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup. Here is how you cook that with this recipe. Basic Ingredients of Boston Baked Beandogs.
Boston Baked Beandogs step by step
- Cook the hotdogs and sauerkraut together in a pot..
- Add to the buns, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, sauerkraut, and hotdogs..
- Add beans on top, hot or cold, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Prepare To taste of dijon mustard. Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Boston Baked Beandogs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boston Soak the beans overnight in plenty of fresh cold water. Drain and rinse, then put in a heavy, ovenproof pan or casserole, with fresh water to cover the beans by. Add a pinch of baking soda and bay leaf to the water and beans, and bring to a boil.