Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins. Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins ready for the oven. A good muffin top breaks free of the limitations of the height of the pan. Where the muffin batter meets the top of the pan, a crispy ring forms, adding texture and flavour.
Make them and it will be love at first batch. Blueberry muffins are my favorite type of muffin, especially when they are bakery-style. The sweet crumbly topping is the pièce de résistance for me. You can cook Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of teasoon salt.
- You need 1 stick of butter, melted and cooled.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk. You can use whole milk also.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of blueberries. Thawed if using frozen.
- It’s of Crumb topping:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of melted butter.
For this Bakery Style Blueberry Muffin recipe, you simply need two large mixing bowls, a whisk, a large spoon or silicone flat spatula, and a muffin pan. I do highly recommend using muffin/cupcake baking cups/liners when baking muffins. It makes it easer to clean the pan and to remove the muffin from pan. These jumbo bakery-style blueberry muffins are so easy to make, and packed with flavour.
Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix ingredients for crumb topping and set aside..
- In large mixing bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined..
- In seperate bowl, mix butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and buttermilk..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry. Fold to combine. Do not over mix. Just gently fold until combined..
- Fold in blueberries. Mixture will be thick..
- Line muffin pan with liners and fill cups all the way to the top..
- Sprinkle crumble mixture on top of all the muffins..
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, lower heat to 375 and bake for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Test muffins after 12 minutes. If toothpick comes out clean they are done..
- Cool on rack..
- I keep mine, if they are any left haha in a big tupperware container with lid..
- Hope you enjoy these. Great for snacks or breakfast:).
The blueberry muffin itself is full of blueberries, has a perfect buttery crumb and has added greek yogurt to expand taste and texture. Topped with an easy to make streusel topping, these muffins are sure to become your next favourite breakfast. These giant bakery-style blueberry muffins are like little individual cakes for breakfast. They are basically breakfast cupcakes if you think about it. They're finished with a sweet and crunchy cinnamon streusel on a super high muffin top.