Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Low Prices on Recipes For Salads. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Chicken Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes Be the first to rate & review!
Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bell pepper, corn and onion. Pour over chicken, tossing gently to coat. You can have Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- It’s 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- Prepare 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- Prepare 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- Prepare 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- You need 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Scoop out insides of tomatoes with a melon baller. Chicken Salad is always a favorite. This version of chicken salad stuffed into tomatoes is perfect served for a luncheon, shower, or a light supper with friends. Nine times out of ten if I ask my husband what he'd like for lunch or supper during the summer, his answer will be, "some kind of chicken salad".
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato step by step
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
This is a time honored classic, a tomato filled with a creamy salad. Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, carrot and onions. Chicken salad stuffed tomatoes are low carb and tasty!