Ground beef stuffed peppers. Crumble ground beef into the mixture and stir until ground beef is thoroughly combined with sauce and rice mixture. No one will ever know how easy this flavorful and hearty dish was to make. Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt.
Add the beef, season with salt. Carefully uncover and let them sit until ready to assemble. Spoon beef mixture into each pepper and top with Monterey jack, then cover baking dish with foil. You can have Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- It’s 4 of red peppers.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir cheese into ground beef-rice mixture and spoon mixture into precooked peppers. Combine ground beef, Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, Italian parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into bowl with reserved onions; mix well. Stir in cooked rice and Parmigiano Reggiano.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
Stuff green bell peppers with beef and sausage mixture. Pour the remaining tomato mixture over the stuffed peppers. In skillet, brown the ground chuck, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Drain if necessary and set aside Cut bell peppers in half and remove seeds and white membrane. Combine the ground beef mixture, rice, tomatoes, black pepper and salt in a large bowl and mix until blended.