Chef Robbie's Oatmeal Cookies. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats, chocolate chips, raisins, and pecans, one ingredient at a time.
Grease two large cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Find your perfect oatmeal cookie—whether soft and chewy, spiced with ginger, or studded with chips of chocolate or butterscotch. You can cook Chef Robbie's Oatmeal Cookies using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chef Robbie's Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of Soften butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vanilla, Almond milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Almond extract.
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kosher salt.
- You need 3 cup of Roasted oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sunmaid Raisins.
- You need 1 cup of Coarsely chop nuts (optional).
And don't forget the walnuts and raisins. Check out this step-by-step guide to making foolproof oatmeal cookies. Ina's recipe is a classic that your family will love. Using a retractable cookie scoop (or a ¼ cup measuring cup) scoop batter and place on a Silicone baking mat or Silpat on a cookie sheet.
Chef Robbie's Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- In the broiler roast oatmeal, 3 to 5 mins make sure u stir them around, until golden brown.
- Oven 350°.
- Beat butter, sugars, milk, egg, almond and vanilla, until light and fluffy. Combine the dry ingredients..
- Bake for; 12~ 15 mins.
Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Add vanilla and molasses, mix until combin Preparation. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.