Lahori Karahi Recipe. Remove in a karahi add butter with mutton, yoghurt, keep frying till oils comes on top lastly add black pepper, allspice, crush coriander seeds green chilies and coriander leave. Lahori Karahi Recipe in Urdu & English Lahori Chicken Karahi is one of the most popular and well known Pakistani food recipe and no menu or occasion is complete without it being served. The word Karahi refers to a large, black pot which resembles a Chinese wok, in which the cuisine is stirred and prepared.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Lahori chicken karahi and Kachi chicken ki biryani Recipes. A karahi is a type of thick, circular, and deep cooking-pot that originated in the Indian subcontinent. A very favorite dish from Pakistan which we make in karahi (wok). You can have Lahori Karahi Recipe using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lahori Karahi Recipe
- You need of Chicken(with bones).
- It’s of cup Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of & 1/2 TBSP Ginger Garlic (Chopped).
- Prepare of Salt (As Needed).
- It’s of Green Chilies.
- You need of Lemon.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s of Red Chilli Crushed.
- You need of Coriander Crushed.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Yogurt.
- It’s of Chicken Stock or water.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Green Coriander.
- It’s of Garam Masalah.
A blend of meat (lamb,goat,chicken), tomatoes, onions, green chilies, ginger, garlic and spices cooked on high heat. Lahori Red Chicken Karahi is specially brought to you from the desk of pakistan most famous food expert Zubaida Tariq. The hot and spicy lahori red chicken karahi is a recipe direct from the streets of Lahore. It can be served with hot stuffed naan or garlic naan.
Lahori Karahi Recipe instructions
- In a wok add cooking oil, ginger,garlic and fry it until light brown..
- Now add Chicken and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Afterward add salt,turmeric,red chillies,garam masala,tomatoes and mix well for 3-4 mins and steam it..
- Now add lemon juice,chicken stock,cumin and steam it for 4-5 minutes..
- After that add yogurt and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Next add butter..
- Use green chillies and coriander for garnishing and serve with naan or roti..
The mixed salad will also be a nice side condiment with this karahi. In wok,add water,garlic paste and mix well. Add turmeric powder,mix and bring it to boil. Add mutton mix boti,tomatoes,salt and mix well. Heat oil in a large pot or karahi over high heat.