Tres leches cake. This cake is made with three layers: Cake, filling, and topping. This is an excellent cake for milk lovers! Moist, flavorful and deeply rich, our Tres Leches Cake with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Yellow Cake Mix makes it simple to impress.
For the tres leches: Combine the heavy cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk in a small pitcher. Pierce the surface of the cake with a fork several times. Drizzle the milk mixture over the top. You can cook Tres leches cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tres leches cake
- You need of oil.
- You need of condensed milk.
- It’s of maida.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- It’s of condensed milk.
- It’s of heavy cream.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Tres Leches Cake is an authentic Mexican cake soaked in three kinds of milk, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Sheet Cake desserts are a fun and easy way to make desserts to serve for a crowd and even easier to decorate!
Tres leches cake step by step
- Prepare a pan by applying oil and butter paper.
- In a bowl, add maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and whisk it..
- In another bowl, whisk oil and condensed milk till combined..
- Add in powdered sugar and vanilla extract mix well..
- Whisk in the dry ingredients just till combined..
- Pour it in the prepared pan and bake it on 180c for 20min.
- Prick with a toothpick and check if it comes out clean..
- In a bowl, mix Evaporated Milk,Condensed Milk, Heavy Cream..
- Once the cake is cool to touch, remove the butter paper at the bottom of the tin..
- Using a fork, prick the cake all over..
- Pour the soaking milk till it's absorbing..
- Keep it refrigerated for 5-6hour..
Tres leches cake gets its name because after making a soft, tender cake you poke holes in it before pouring over a mixture of three milks – sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The cake is ridiculously moist, beautifully sweet, perfectly tender, and melts in your mouth. This Mexican dessert is a fluffy vanilla cake filled with condensed milk and topped with a homemade vanilla whipped cream frosting. Served with sliced fruit, this tres leches will impress everyone! Tres Leches means "three milks" and is a sponge cake that contains three different types of milks.