Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste, water, parsley, sugar, basil and pepper.
When mixed with the meat sauce – it's a match made in heaven! Grab your leftover pasta, (or go make some) and turn your Spaghetti Night upside down! For your meatballs combine the beef, finely minced garlic, Italian bread crumbs, basil, oregano, parmesan cheese, eggs, salt and pepper and mix together well. You can cook Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti (uncooked).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 of Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of parsley flakes.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent. Stir in tomatoes, salt, sugar and bay leaf. Combine very lightly with a fork. Using your hands, lightly form the.
Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce step by step
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water and return to pot..
- Add all ingredients to pot and mix thoroughly with hands.
- Using a large icecream scoop. Scoop mixture and press against side of pot to cut excess off. Release from scoop directly into deep fryer that has been preheated to 300°F.
- Deep fry for 3 minutes..
- Use your favorite meat sauce and plate it with sauce, then the balls on top..
How to Make Spaghetti and Meatballs: Cook pasta according to package instructions until aldente (or to desired doneness), drain and return to the empty pot. Pour sauce and meatballs over spaghetti and toss gently to combine. To serve family-style, transfer to a large platter, garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh basil and serve hot. Gently stir, adding pasta cooking liquid by the tablespoonful as needed, until sauce coats pasta. Add the tomato sauce, puree, basil, oregano and salt to the browned sausage and reduce heat to low; cover and slow simmer.