Meat balls gravy with rice. Meatballs and Gravy over Rice – An Easy Recipe the Whole Family will LOVE was sponsored. Cook your rice, roll out your meatballs and cook them, and make a delicious cream gravy that is fail-proof and delicious with Better Than Bouillon. Stir in milk, and bring gravy to a low boil.
Brown a few at a time in skillet. In a large bowl, stir together ground meat, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder. In another bowl, whisk together cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth. You can cook Meat balls gravy with rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat balls gravy with rice
- You need of Rice.
- You need 250 g of Samba or basmathi rice.
- It’s of Meatball gravy.
- Prepare 200 g of Meat balls(chicken or beaf) :.
- It’s of Onion : 1 piece (sliced).
- Prepare of Garlic : 5 pieces (sliced).
- Prepare of Green Chilli : 2 (sliced).
- Prepare Gram of masala : 1/4 tab spoon.
- You need of Chilli powder : 1 tab spoon.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder : 1/4 tab spoon.
- Prepare 4 pinch of Pepper powder :.
- You need 2 pinch of Salt powder :.
- Prepare Cloves of : 1 pinch.
- It’s piece of Cinnamon : little.
- You need of Curry leaves : 5- 10 leaves.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce : 1/2 tab spoon.
- You need 75 ml of Water :.
Pour the rice mixture into the prepared baking dish. Meatballs: For the meatballs gently mix all ingredients listed with the exception of the flour for dusting, the rice and salt for the rice. Heat oil in a heavy cast iron pan. In a large bowl, stir together ground meat, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Meat balls gravy with rice instructions
- First, slice all ingredients including onion, garlic and green chilli.
- Then pour oil and add sliced ingredients so make it fry (when onions becoming golden colour).
- Quickly add meat balls and curry leaves and make it fry again.
- Then add water and spice powders and boil //10min// (turmeric, chilli,pepper and gram masala).
- Don't forget add salt powder and tomato make it boil again.
- When it cooked then add some cinnamon and cloves.
In another bowl (I apologize to whoever is washing the dishes), whisk together cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth. Pour the rice mixture into the prepared baking dish. While meatballs are cooking, prepare rice (using the method you normally use to cook rice). When meatballs and rice are done, place cooked rice in a ring shape around outside of serving platter. Garnish rice with sprigs of fresh parsley.