Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy Lindsey Steele Missouri. White Trash Hamburger Gravy and Breakfast Biscuits. Serve this meaty milk gravy over noodles, mashed potatoes or homemade biscuits.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy instructions Start the meat first. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat. Just beef, broth, spices onions, and flour. You can have Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- You need of For the meat.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of As much garlic as you want.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- It’s 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- It’s of For the gravy.
- It’s of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
Maybe a little bit of butter and fresh garlic for good measure. And man is it a comforting, hearty meal. Use a combination of cheddar and mozzarella cheese for the topping. For a version with more vegetables, try the Hearty Hamburger and Potato Casserole.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy step by step
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it… you can add veggies like green beans to it.
Once the liquid is boiling, remove the pan from the heat and add the instant mashed potatoes to the pot. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth. Hamburger gravy can be served over mashed potatoes, rice, or over bread, my family prefers it over mashed potatoes. This recipe is one that always reminds me of when I first learned to cook.