Yummy marinated pork anything you like. Yummy marinated pork anything you like I just mixed some things together and it came out super yummy and everyone loved it. Yummy marinated pork anything you like Jonathan. Yummy marinated pork anything you like Jonathan.
Combine mustard, olive oil, garlic, dry herbs, and spices to form a paste. Marinate your meat and cook as preferred. Give your pork some umami flavor with oyster sauce. You can have Yummy marinated pork anything you like using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy marinated pork anything you like
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of pork loin, or 6 thick pork chops or pork roast.
This version uses oyster sauce together with the thick and sweet soy sauce, kecap manis, and sesame oil to elevate the flavors of the marinade. The pork will glisten with this thick sauce but it will mean pork that's both savory, a little sweet, and super aromatic as it chars on the grill. Don't forget to download the full printable recipe below so you can print it out and use it whenever you feel like making this delicious recipe! To make your pork chop marinade, start by adding your ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Yummy marinated pork anything you like instructions
- Add all ingredients together and mix in a bowl except pork.
- Put marinade in a zip lock bag and add pork and mix in bag.
- Close bag and put in the fridge over night.
- Next day BBQ or bake or what ever you like cook until done..
Use a whisk to mix together the ingredients until they are fully combined. Once the pork has been marinated, stir in the water, tomatoes and tomato puree. If you would like a thicker sauce, turn up the heat and cook until reduced slightly. Add the pork loin to the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.