Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Find The Perfect Gift At Prezzybox. Great recipe for Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast.
Enjoy Parentals! (wink wink) #pastabake #dinnerbake. ADD beef and cook until no longer pink, stirring and breaking beef into pieces. STIR in tomato sauce and oregano. You can cook Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast
- It’s 1 loaf of italian bread.
- You need of I box rotini pasta.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- You need 1 of medium to large red onion.
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Black garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
Add tomato sauce and mix well. In the meantime, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain without rinsing and stir pasta into meat sauce. Add spinach and cheese, stir well, and cook until spinach wilts.
Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast instructions
- Brown hamburger with half the red onion and 1 green onion. Season to taste. Drain & Set aside..
- Boil pasta to al dente' and place in baking/casserole dish. Coat lightly with Olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place meat mixture into dish with pasta noodles. Add your favorite pasta sauce in desired amount. Mix well. Stir in Brown Sugar and Other desired seasonings. Mix Well..
- Add remaining chopped red onion, green onion, and spinach to mixture. Add 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan and mix well..
- Sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan on top before baking. Cover and place in oven for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, Slice bread loaf. Butter slices. Layer on each slice desired amounts of garlic salt, black garlic powder, salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. *(I also use Mrs. Dash) Top with remaining parmesan and finally shredded cheese. Place in Oven for the last 15 minutes..
- Serve. (Watch your kids eat all their food groups in one meal! well, if we count tomato as fruit anyway! haha) Enjoy!.
Remove the sauce from the heat and add in the thawed spinach and artichokes. Add cooked pasta to meat sauce and mix together. Mix together cheeses in a separate bowl. In medium skillet, combine ground beef, onion and green pepper. Cook until beef is brown and green pepper is tender; drain.