Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Eggs Poach? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Add the mix of spices and mini bell peppers to the sweet potatoes once they start browning in the skillet.
Toss the diced potatoes with the duck fat and a generous sprinkle of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Remove eggs with slotted spoon and place them in large pan of warm water to keep them warm. In small saucepan, combine milk, butter, and hollandaise sauce mix. You can have Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash
- You need of Poached Egg.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vinegar.
- You need of Hollandaise Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Champagne Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots, finely chopped.
- It’s 9 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 3 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Finely chopped basil.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper & Salt.
- Prepare of Sweet Potato Spinach Hash.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet potato, peeled and diced (1in cubes).
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 2 of Handfuls of Spinach, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Crushed sea salt.
- You need 3 of Mini bell peppers(yellow,red, orange) , finely sliced.
Whisk and heat over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Add salt and pepper to taste. To make hollandaise sauce: In a blender, combine egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, and Tabasco Sauce. Sweet potatoes with spinach sauce and poached eggs Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today.
Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash instructions
- Start off with making the Hollandaise: melt butter on a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, remove from stove and let stand for 5 minutes. Then clarify the butter.( one method is to skim the foam from the top, and slowly pour into a container, discard the milky solids in the bottom of the pan). Clarifying butted gives it a higher smoke point. Once done set the butter aside.
- Place shallots, wine, vinegar, bay leaf and two dashes of black pepper in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce by two thirds. Remove the saucepan from the heat once reduced and allow to cool..
- Now, place a saucepan of water over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer..
- Meanwhile the water comes up to a simmer. Add the three egg yolks into a heat resistant bowl with a tablespoon of water and a full tablespoon of the shallot reduction, whisk all together until foamy.(if taste of the shallots isn't too strong you can add more. Leftover shallot reduction can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days).
- Once the water starts to simmer and the egg yolks are foamy, set the bowl on the pan and continue whisking until the mix forms a thick ribbon, when you lift the whisk from the bowl, be careful not to scramble the sauce..
- Slowly and in a steady stream, pour in the clarify butter into the sauce, whisking constantly. Strain the sauce through a sieve into a dish. Stir in the basil and season to taste. Set aside and keep warm..
- (Don't toss out the water in the saucepan, you can use it for when you poach the eggs).
- Now move onto the hash: begin with heating up the coconut oil on a large skilled at medium high heat. Carefully, add in the diced sweet potato, and cook for about 10 min, or until sides are lightly browned..
- Meanwhile, get a small bowl and mix all the spices(paprika,cayenne, garlic, and Italian seasoning) together. Add the mix of spices and mini bell peppers to the sweet potatoes once they start browning in the skillet..
- Once all sides of the sweet potatoes are lightly browned add the chopped spinach and give it a few tosses until wilted. 2-3 min..
- Final step poach eggs: Reheat the water in the saucepan on high heat(the water that you had brought up to a simmer while making the sauce). Add the dash of vinegar and the sea salt to the water and once it starts boiling with a fork, spoon or knife, stir the water until you create a whirlpool then one by one toss in the eggs. Cap the saucepan, turn off the stove and let the pan stand for 5 min without lifting the cap. Then take the eggs out, set them on a paper towel for minute and then place them on top of the hash and top off with the hollandaise..
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potatoes with spinach sauce and poached eggs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Before you jump to Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet.