Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. A Beef and Bean Recipe That Delights.
When these beans stew, their flavor is enhanced so you'll really notice their deliciousness! This Lebanese tomato-based stew with red beans and cilantro is vegetarian, easy on the budget, and can be served as a side or main dish.. Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. You can have Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- It’s 2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 15 ounces of red beans.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- It’s To taste of cayenne pepper.
- It’s To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- You need 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
In the same pan, saute onions in the remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add the cumin, turmeric and cinnamon; cook for one minute, stirring, then add water and bring to a boil. This Red Beans and Rice with Ground Beef is another Mardi Gras inspired recipe following the color palette design of green, gold for power and justice with a traditional Southern Louisiana twist. A dish that is hearty and filling and something that the whole family will enjoy, from newborn to great grandmother alike.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Sweet potatoes and dark red kidney beans combine for a healthier take on a classic African peanut stew in Michael Greger, M. D.'s West African Red Bean and Sweet Potato Stew. The bone-in meat is braised slowly in a seasoned stock, along with red beans and tomatoes, creating a hearty all-in-one-pot dinner. Using canned tomatoes and beans makes preparing the dish quick and easy, with both contributing to creating thick and tasty sauce, perfect for dunking a crusty piece of bread in it. Could be served with rice or noodles.