Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Find Deals on No Sodium Chicken Broth in Groceries on Amazon. Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth Since we have been swopping things around, due to diet restrictions, I thought I would remake a favourite with the new ingredients.
Stir in chicken, black beans, zucchini, broth, salsa, red pepper and seasonings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. The sweet potatoes should be cooked through but not falling apart. You can cook Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth
- Prepare 3 of large Chicken breast, no skin.
- It’s 1 of large Sweet Potatoe.
- Prepare 4-5 of Carrots.
- It’s 4 of Leeks.
- It’s 1 Cup of Broth Mix(see other recipe).
- It’s 3 of Chicken Stock cubes.
- It’s of Hot water.
Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Add sweet potato, cloves, desired amount of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and water. Add a big pinch of salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered and stirring occasionally, until rice.
Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth step by step
- First of all, heat the kettle, then dig out 1 cup of Broth Mix. Put the mix into a large jug, with the stock cubes, then top up with boiling water to the 1 litre mark and leave to soak while you prepare the rest of ingredients. (Last picture shows how much this mix increases as it soaks..!).
- Peel and dice the Sweet Potatoes and Carrots and put into a large stock pan. Add the sliced Leeks..
- Chop up the Chicken into spoon- sized pieces and add to the pot..
- Tip in the Stock with the Broth mix and bring to the boil. Turn down, cover and simmer for at least 20-30 minutes, to cook all the ingredients and let the stock cubes soak into everything..
- Can be frozen, or eaten the next day, after storing in the fridge, of course!(if it lasts that long!) Enjoy!!.
Turn heat down to medium, add broth and cook until absorbed. Add crushed tomatoes, parsley, tomato paste, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne pepper, stir to combine. WARM, COSY, HEARTY & HEALTHY SOUP Comforting chicken soup with sweet potatoes, vegetables, bone broth protein, lots of nutrients and even more flavor. Flu and cold season is here just in time for the holidays. While this seriously sucks, there are actually certain foods such as ginger, turmeric, onion, garlic, and bone broth that may… In the same pan the chicken was cooked in sauté the cook onion, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and garlic.