Mini Corn dogs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Mix the cornmeal, self-raising flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
Make sure to fully coat the dogs before frying in the oil. For even cooking use a slotted steel spoon or a pair of tongs to rotate the floating corn dogs. Cut each hot dog in half then insert a lollipop stick into the cutoff end of each hot dog. You can cook Mini Corn dogs using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Corn dogs
- It’s 12 of Sausages.
- You need 1 cup of – Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tsp of – Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of – Butter (melted).
- Prepare Pinch of if salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Skewers/toothpicks.
- You need of Icing sugar (optional).
Thoroughly dry off the hot dogs with paper towels. In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the egg and milk. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
Mini Corn dogs step by step
- Sieve in all the dry ingredients in a clean bowl..
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients..
- Make a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add in the wet ingredients mixed together..
- Stir till completely combined..
- Cut each sausage into 4 and insert a skewer/toothpick..
- Dip each sausage in the batter to coat, and fry on a medium low heat..
- Dust with little icing sugar (optical)..
How to Make Mini Corn Dogs Cut the hot dogs in half and dry them thoroughly. Thread the hot dogs on to a popsicle stick or lollipop stick. Whisk together the corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Corn dogs aren't just hot dogs covered with fried batter on a stick! These mini corn dog bites can be cooked in the oven, using a mini muffin tin, cornbread mix, and cut up hot dogs.