Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals! Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth Since we have been swopping things around, due to diet restrictions, I thought I would remake a favourite with the new ingredients.
WARM, COSY, HEARTY & HEALTHY SOUP Comforting chicken soup with sweet potatoes, vegetables, bone broth protein, lots of nutrients and even more flavor. Flu and cold season is here just in time for the holidays. While this seriously sucks, there are actually certain foods such as ginger, turmeric, onion, garlic, and bone broth that may… In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. You can have Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth
- It’s of large Chicken breast, no skin.
- Prepare of large Sweet Potatoe.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Leeks.
- It’s of Broth Mix(see other recipe).
- It’s of Chicken Stock cubes.
- Prepare of Hot water.
Stir in chicken, black beans, zucchini, broth, salsa, red pepper and seasonings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. The sweet potatoes should be cooked through but not falling apart. Serve with mint sprigs and fresh lemon slices or wedges.
Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth step by step
- First of all, heat the kettle, then dig out 1 cup of Broth Mix. Put the mix into a large jug, with the stock cubes, then top up with boiling water to the 1 litre mark and leave to soak while you prepare the rest of ingredients. (Last picture shows how much this mix increases as it soaks..!).
- Peel and dice the Sweet Potatoes and Carrots and put into a large stock pan. Add the sliced Leeks..
- Chop up the Chicken into spoon- sized pieces and add to the pot..
- Tip in the Stock with the Broth mix and bring to the boil. Turn down, cover and simmer for at least 20-30 minutes, to cook all the ingredients and let the stock cubes soak into everything..
- Can be frozen, or eaten the next day, after storing in the fridge, of course!(if it lasts that long!) Enjoy!!.
Since chicken broth is one of the most important ingredients in chicken soup, make sure to choose a flavorful broth or stock. Add sweet potato, cloves, desired amount of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and water. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Add sweet potato, cloves, desired amount of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and water. Add a big pinch of salt.