Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Check Out Marbled Eggs on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Run the noodles under cold water in a colander, wash thoroughly and allow to drain. In the bottom of your serving bowl, add the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and two tablespoons of the reserved tea marinade. You can have Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs
- You need of salad.
- You need 3 large of marbled tea eggs, see attached recipe.
- You need 1/4 lb of pepperoni.
- It’s 2/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- You need 1 large of cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 large of kosher dill pickle, diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- It’s 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of seedless grapes , I used red grapes.
- You need of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of kosher dill pickle juices.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Toss the noodles and cucumber in this mixture. Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture.
Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs step by step
- Slice the eggs, olives and cherries. Set aside. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339409-marble-tea-eggs.
- Peel and remove seeds from the cucumber. set aside. Dice pickle..
- Remove casing.Slice the pepperoni thinly on a bias. Slice the lettuce..
- Layer all the ingredients for salad together..
- Mix all the ingredients of dressing together. Add to salad serve, hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to combine. Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat. Use an icing bag or spoon to stuff the mixture back into the hollowed egg whites, and "devil" them with a sprinkle of paprika. Place the eggs in a pot with a lid. In another the pot, add all seasoning (bay leaves, star anises, cassia bark, fennel seeds, salt and sugar).