Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Product Development To Large Scale Production & Everything In Between.
Add rest of ingredients (beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, carrots, and chili powder). Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Stir in undrained tomatoes, water, paste, soy sauce and garlic sauce. You can cook Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 of tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red pepper powder.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of tofu.
See recipes for Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce too. Add the pan-fried tofu into the tomato sauce. This simple, tangy Vietnamese tofu in tomato sauce is a comforting vegan dish that's very easy to make. It's made by adding fried or baked tofu in a simple onion-tomato gravy which can be served with any rice or noodle dish.
Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce step by step
- Carrot and onion peeled and chopped..
- Chop tomatos.
- Put oil into the pan.
- Put onion and cook until gold.
- Add your chopped carrot and tomatos.
- Cook for about 2mins . Then add 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Pour into a little bit of hot water.
- Add your red pepper powder and soy sauce. I used the korean one..
- Add your tofu.
- Cover the lid and let it shimmer for 15 – 30 mins.
- Serve! I ate this with white rice. Yummyyy!!!.
Please read my full disclosure here. Add the tomato, salt, sugar and fish sauce. Stir and allow the tomato to break down. Add the cornstarch, salt, and chili powder, and mix to coat the tofu evenly. Once hot, carefully add the tofu, one cube at a time to make sure they don't stick to each other.