Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. You can have Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- It’s 100 g of Canola oil or Rapeseed oil.
- You need 200 g of Honey.
- Prepare 100-150 g of Chocolate Chips (or / and raisins).
- Prepare 200 g of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2.5 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 300 g of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 120-130 cc of Water.
Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Whisk oats, flour, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; slowly stir into butter mixture until dough is just mixed.
Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies step by step
- Prepare oven for 170 ℃ (338℉).
- Mix salt, rapeseed oil honey and water..
- Mix flour and baking soda in a different bowl.
- Add chocolate chips and oatmeal in 1.
- Add 2.
- Scoop dough on pans.
- Push them flat.
- Bake for 18 min..
- Cool down.
Scoop dough using a small scooper onto baking sheet. They're a specialty of our Bake Truck, which travels the country serving these as part of our Bake for Good fundraising program. In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.