Ground Beef and Potatoes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Most often, the phrase "meat and potatoes" means a lack of eating adventure. Stuffed Meat Roll and Mashed Potatoes with Leeks O Meu Tempero.
Easy Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet is a delicious yet simple meal made from staple pantry ingredients. This cheesy homemade dinner is quick enough for a weeknight meal and packed full of amazing flavors your family will request time and time again. Repeat with remaining potatoes, Irish Cheddar, and beef mixture. You can have Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- It’s 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Pour your milk mixture over the top evenly. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides; drain. Making Beef & Potato Empanadas Using Simply Potatoes.
Ground Beef and Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
In just a few simple steps you'll be enjoying some delicious Beef and Potato Empanadas …. You'll need ground beef, a bag of Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes, a chopped onion, garlic, chopped olives, butter, cornstarch and spices. Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Alternate ground beef mixture, then potatoes until completely used. Pour cheese sauce over ground beef and potato mixture.