Superhealthy Bran Muffins. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Superhealthy Bran Muffins Chiara Passera Bristol, UK.
In a large bowl mix together brown sugar, molasses, applesauce, eggs, almond milk, apple cider vinegar until well. In a separate large bowl mix together dry. They're light, fluffy and absolutely delicious! You can cook Superhealthy Bran Muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Superhealthy Bran Muffins
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of oat bran.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of wheat bran.
- Prepare 125 ml of low fat yogurt (0,1% fat).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 0 cal sweetener or agave.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange extract.
- It’s 10 grams of baking soda.
- Prepare 10 grams of cream of tartar.
Enhanced with vanilla and orange, this recipe is flavorful and flexible—stir in nuts, fresh blueberries, dried raisins, or dried cherries for different variations. Great Tasting Cooking Recipes for All to Enjoy. Make Delicious Muffins Recipes with Almond Breeze! In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking.
Superhealthy Bran Muffins step by step
- Whisk eggs.
- Add the other ingredients and mix.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
These muffins are made with whole grains, blackstrap molasses and applesauce; they're the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack and are freezer friendly. Mix together butter, sugar, applesauce and eggs. Then add baking soda, flours, and salt. Add the All Bran and water mixture. Mix oil, eggs and brown sugar together, until sugar dissolves.