Curry Satay Chicken Skewer. Easy, Effective and Delicious Weight Loss Programmes. Low Prices on Yeungs Chinese Curry Sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Preheat the grill to high.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something which I have loved my whole life. To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook that. You can cook Curry Satay Chicken Skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Satay Chicken Skewer
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- It’s 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Prepare 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- You need 2 oz of coconut cream.
- You need 1 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish. In a large pan heat the oil over a medium high heat. Fry the sliced onion for a few minutes.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
Add the marinated chicken to the pan and fry to seal the meat and cook the spices. Add the peanut butter and cook until it has softened and darkened. Thread the chicken strips onto the soaked skewers and put on a foil-lined baking sheet. When I think of chicken satay, my mind immediately thinks of skewers, but this is far easier. This recipe is about having a delicious satay sauce and cooking your chicken in it.