Cranberry oatmeal cookies. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the oats, raisins, cranberries and orange zest. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
Any dried fruit can be substituted. Read the full recipe after the video. In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Cranberry oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry oatmeal cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter or margerine softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated orange peel.
- You need 1 packages (12 oz) of vanilla chips.
Add buttermilk and eggs; beat well. Beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, then scrape down the bowl; add the honey and vanilla and beat until blended. Add the flour mixture in two additions, beating each until well combined.
Cranberry oatmeal cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar..
- Add eggs, one at a time beating well. Add vanilla at this time..
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture..
- Stir in oats, cranberries, and orange peel. Stir in chips. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheets..
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Makes about 6 dozen..
Stir in the cranberries and pecans. Scrape the sides of the bowl halfway through to ensure even mixing. Stir in flour, rolled oats, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly mix.