Apricot bran muffins. For The Chic & Modern Woman. Discover The Latest Trends At Apricot, Whatever Your Style. Spiced Bran Muffins with Dried Apricots Be the first to rate & review!
Apricot Bran Muffins Happiness is a pan of warm muffins. Enriched with All-Bran® cereal and tangy apricots, these lovely little treats are a good source of fiber, calcium and iron. A perfect afternoon delight for the whole family. You can have Apricot bran muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apricot bran muffins
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of natural wheat bran.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 large of egg, fork beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fancy (mild) molasses.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried apricots.
APRICOT-APPLE BRAN MUFFINS In large bowl, combine flour, bran, sugar, baking powder, cloves,. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cereal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Apricot-Bran Muffins Apricot-Bran Muffins Selective focus on the fron sweet cup. In the morning, heat a muffin in the microwave, grab a banana and yogurt or milk, and you're ready to go.
Apricot bran muffins instructions
- Stir buttermilk into bran in a medium bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Measure next 5 ingredients into large bowl. Stir. Make a well in centre.
- Stir remaining 4 ingredients into bran mixture. Add to well. Stir just until moistened. Chop up apricots in peices and stir in the mixture.
- Bake in 375°F (190C) oven for 20 to 22 minutes until wooden pick inserted in centre of muffin comes out clean..
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool..
In large bowl, stir oat bran, brown sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the center. It is the buttermilk that makes these muffins so incredibly moist. They are fruity and super-quick and easy to make. Enjoy them anytime of the day.