Oreo Milkshake. Blend ice cream, milk, and chocolate sandwich cookies together in a blender until smooth. How to Make an Oreo Milkshake. Add all of the ingredients minus the topping ingredients (hot fudge, whipped cream) to a blender.
Then, blend until your desired consistency is reached! This Oreo Smoothie is a delicious sweet treat that is a big hit and favorite among kids. While you can make an Oreo milkshake with vanilla ice cream, you can also try it without the ice cream, using frozen bananas in its place. You can cook Oreo Milkshake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Milkshake
- You need 2 of Vanila ice-cream.
- Prepare 4 of Oreo ( chocolate sandwich cookies ).
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Oreo ice pop ( my recipe ).
- It’s 1 of Triple-choco Oreo pops ( my recipe ).
- You need 1 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
Whichever way you choose, you can switch up the ice cream, flavors, and milk to create an Oreo milkshake that's truly yours. Take a glass and pour some chocolate syrup on the sides. Swirl the glass to coat it with chocolate syrup in a pattern. Refrigerate the glass for a few minutes.
Oreo Milkshake step by step
- Blend everything together smoothly. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343076-triple-choco-oreo-pops https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360326-oreo-ice-pops.
- Decorate with more Oreo ( chocolate sandwich cookies ) and chocolate syrup. Serve with a straw or a tall spoon..
Add oreo cookies, milk and vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend to make a smooth shake. Oreo Milkshake Oreos are so yummy and so it was only fitting that eventually, I use them as inspiration for a milkshake! This milkshake is creamy, delicious and the perfect combination of vanilla and chocolate with a yummy cookie crunch. I am also totally loving my Chocolate Frappe recipe right now too. Blend until pourable and pour into a glass.