Pizza Pasta Bake. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Order Directly Online Or Download Our App.
Add a can of tomato puree, fresh basil and seasoning and allow to simmer. Once cooked, drain well and reserve a large mug of the pasta cooking water. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. You can cook Pizza Pasta Bake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta.
- It’s 1 pack of shredded cheese.
- You need of Your favorite pizza toppings.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce(or favorite pizza sauce).
In a large bowl, mix together pizza sauce and water. Place half of the pasta mixture in to a baking dish, top with the mozzarella and half of the pepperoni, layer the rest of the pasta mixture and top with grated cheddar cheese and the rest of the pepperoni. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta.
Pizza Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook your pasta and drain.
- In a mixing bowl add your pasta, sauce, and favorite pizza toppings and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and cover with your shredded cheese of choice(i used italian mix).
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes or cheese is melted.. Then eat and enjoy!! 😁.
Put the tomatoes, garlic and balsamic into a large saucepan, season with salt and bring to a simmer. Cut the pepperoni slices into quarters and add them along with the cooked and drained pasta to the marinara sausage sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve! Add oregano, drained tomatoes and pasta sauce, stir well. Pour meat sauce over pasta and top with cheese and pepperoni slices.