Voodoo Pasta. Vogel Prostasan is a traditional herbal remedy used to ease uriniary discomfort in men. In stock now Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Here's a pasta to put a spell on you.
Cook fettuccine noodles as directed on package. In a large non stick skillet add the sausage, green pepper and onion. Sprinkle with the blackening seasoning and stir. You can cook Voodoo Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Voodoo Pasta
- It’s 2 packages (13 ounce) of andouille sausages, cut into coins.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 jars (15 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
Cook in skillet on medium-high heat until browned. Voodoo pasta gets its name from black pasta, cajun spices and because it's sinfully good. Required ingredients include sausage, alfredo sauce and pasta, but beyond that it's open to many interpretations. Cook fettuccine noodles as directed on package.
Voodoo Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pan…….
- Place your andouille sausages,onion and green pepper into pan, sauté for several minutes then add in your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…..
- Now add your Cajun seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add to sausages your Alfredo pasta sauce, mix all well…….Keep on low heat while stirring occasionally……..
- Boil your pasta until al dente, don’t forget to salt your water ! Drain well then add to sausages in pot…..Mix all well…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
In a large non stick skillet add the sausage, green pepper and onion. Sprinkle with the blackening seasoning and stir. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo sausage, peppers and onions and sauté for one minute. Add shrimp and crawfish to the skillet and sauté until pink in color.