Super easy banana bread. From Banana Bread to Cinnamon Rolls, Find Ways to Include Almond Breeze in Your Cooking. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl.
Easy Banana Bread: Super Simple Banana Bread that is moist, has a rich banana flavor, and the perfect texture. No mixer needed, this really is the easiest banana bread you will ever make. Honestly, this is one of my most popular posts, along with Beef Stroganoff, Shrimp Alfredo, and Baked Chicken Wings. You can have Super easy banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy banana bread
- Prepare 3 of super ripe bananas (2 if they are really big).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar (you can drop down to as low as 1/2 cup if you want.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
Put butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar and banana's into a large bowl and blend with an electric mixer. Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla. If using fold in nuts at this point. Instructions -In a mixing bowl, add the bananas and mash the bananas to a nice smooth consistency – Then add the melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract and mix well with the bananas Easy, Super Moist Banana Bread.
Super easy banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and butter or nonstick spray a 4×8 loaf pan..
- In mixing bowl mash bananas with fork and brute force until smooth. Stir in melted butter. (i used my handmixer and it worked just as well).
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Then sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Once all mixed slowly add flour..
- Pour into loaf pan and slide that bad boy into the oven for one hour. Check using a sharp knife, skewer, or toothpick for doneness (should come out with no sticky batter on it) you may want to check around 50 minutes just to make sure since all ovens are different..
- Allow to cool, then slice up that bad mamajama and slather with butter. Fabulous!.
This classic banana bread recipe is made with simple ingredients. If you have a few overripe bananas lying around, whip up a loaf of the super easy, ultra-moist banana bread. By Jennifer Campbell Leave a Comment. The hardest part of this Super Easy Banana Bread is waiting for it to bake and cool so that you can eat it without burning your tongue! This super moist and yummy banana bread recipe is stellar for a couple reasons.