Oatmeal raisin cookies🍪. Registreer, open een gratis account, begin met sparen en ontvang een bonus! This was a very tasty recipe exactly what I was looking for. It's hard to find an oatmeal raisin cookie recipe that uses butter instead of shortening.
In large bowl, beat all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Our oatmeal-raisin cookies can be both! For a chewy cookie, bake them right away. You can cook Oatmeal raisin cookies🍪 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal raisin cookies🍪
- Prepare 2 cups of Rolled oats.
- You need 1 cups of Plain flour.
- It’s 110 gm of Butter.
- Prepare 60 gm of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 30 gm of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 th tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 th tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Milk.
- It’s 80 Gms of Raisins.
- You need 50 gms of Choco Bites.
A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make. The secret to the recipe is to measure exactly (no guessing on the amounts) and to not overbake. —Wendy Coalwell, Abbeville, Georgia. Transfer the cooled cookies to airtight containers and freeze them for up to twelve months. For grab-and-go desserts and snacks freeze two or three cookies each in resealable plastic freezer storage bags.
Oatmeal raisin cookies🍪 instructions
- Preheat oven at 180°c for 10minutes. Take a large bowl, start by adding oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt. Whisk it very well. Then add room temperature butter..
- Next add jaggery, brown sugar, vanila essence. And mix everything very well. Now add some milk for proper binding..
- Now add handful of raisins, and just mix it properly. My cookie dough is now ready..
- Using an ice cream scooper, place dollops of the mixture on the baking tray, place lightly to shape it in the form of a cookie. Now add some choco chips on top..
- Preheat oven at 180°c for 10minutes. Bake these cookies for 10 to 12 minutes..
- You can store these cookies in an air tight container.. And enjoy💞.
The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed. Combine the oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. These oatmeal raisin cookies are just the way Grandma made them, except with butter instead of shortening! They're made with old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, and plenty of raisins.