Easy manwich in bread bowl. See recipes for Easy manwich in bread bowl, Manwich muffins too. In a medium sauce pan, add your Manwich, tomatoes, cheese and meatballs. Cook over medium heat until the cheese is melted.
Once browned add can of Manwich. Any round loaf works as a serving bowl for this cream-cheesy dip, with spinach, cheddar, water chestnuts and, yes, bacon. Scoop the dip with the extra bread and veggies—then eat the bowl! —Frieda Meding, Trochu, Alberta Manwich. You can have Easy manwich in bread bowl using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy manwich in bread bowl
- It’s 1 of can of manwich.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 6 of hard rolls.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of can of pinto beans.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s dash of garlic powder.
MANWICH ORIGINAL The Taste that Makes Everyone Smile. How to Make a Bread Bowl To make a bread bowl, just slice open a bread loaf, tear out the bread inside to create a bowl, ladle your soup inside the bread bowl and eat it from there. Place tops on rolls and serve warm. Directions In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Easy manwich in bread bowl step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°. Cut tops off hard rolls..
- Cut around edge carefully not to cut side or bottom of hard rolls. Carefully pull out center or rolls. I save the insides of roll to make bread crumbs..
- Cook the ground beef and chop it up while cooking..
- Drain the ground beef, chop up onion to small dices and saute in same pan till soft..
- Put ground beef with cooked onion add salt, pepper and garlic powder and stir it all together for a minute or two..
- Drain the can of pinto beans and add to meat mixture. And cook beans for 3 minutes just to warm it up and evaporate the extra juice. I used pinto beans with jalapenos and bacon. You can use and kind you like..
- Add manwich to beef and bean mixture and cook to boil and lower to simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally for doesn't stick..
- Put small layer of mozzarella cheese in bottom on 6 rolls..
- Put beef mixture into 6 rolls..
- Put the rest of the mozzarella on top of the beef mixture in the rolls. And then put the cheddar cheese on top of the mozzarella..
- Put all rolls on baking sheet and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted. Rolls will be crunchie but if you like it softer wrap roll with foil..
- Take out of oven after cheese melts and enjoy a not to sloppy manwick..
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky). See more ideas about recipes, manwich, manwich recipe. Cut the top and the insides of loaf into bite sized squares for dipping. Spread on a baking sheet and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together except breads.