Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now.
In a crock pot, combine potatoes, carrots, water, onion soup mix, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stew Haiku: "Wow, this stew's ugly! It looks, well, like dog food (probably due to cream of mushroom's unappealing hue), but still, this was a surprisingly awesome stew! You can have Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- You need 1 of large pack ground beef.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Kid friendly ground beef, potatoes, carrots in a richly seasoned tomato beef broth base. Pour the beef broth over everything and stir to combine. Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe. We love stew recipes and this is a nice change from recipes we normally make.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat….
- Place ground beef into crockpot…..
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…. Stirring occasionally……
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
Since it uses ground beef, the consistency of the soup is a little different and a really amazing dinner idea. The kids call it hamburger soup and love when this is on the menu for dinner! Place flour in a large shallow dish. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly. Add ground beef, onion powder and garlic powder to greased skillet.