Steak and Cheese Omelette. Low Prices on Omelett Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Add steak, then mushroom/spinach mixture, then cheese. Fold omelette in half cooking just a couple more minutes until cheese has melted.
Add salt and pepper to the shaved steak. Cook in a saute pan on high heat until browned, flip and finish cooking on the other side of the steak. Remove the steak from the pan and add the sliced onions. You can cook Steak and Cheese Omelette using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and Cheese Omelette
- You need 1 of FOR EACH OMELETTE.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and pinch of salt.
- It’s 4 oz of thin sliced fillet of beef, sauteed until browned and set aside..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, or cheese you like.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of GARNISH.
- It’s 4 of or more Roasted Garlic Parmesan Jalapenos, recipe listed below.
Add the cream cheese to the onions in the bowl. Strain the meat and add to the bowl with the onions and cream cheese. Mix well softening the cream cheese so it spreads easily. Heat a pan to medium and spray with cooking spray.
Steak and Cheese Omelette step by step
- In a large bowl beat eggs with sour cream, chives salt and pepper until very well blended..
- Heat butter in a 9 or 10 inch non stick skillet. Add beaten eggs and let cook on medium heat just until beginning to set. With a heatproof rubber spatula push cooked ends into center and allow uncooked liquid to flow onto area you pushed egg from. When all of the egg seems to be becoming set add cheese and cooked steak in center. Cover skillet, turn heat to low just to melt cheese, about 30 45 seconds…
- Remove skillet from heat, fold one end of omelette, with the spatula over the middle, then fold over the other side right on to serving plate..
- Garnish with Roasted Parmesan Roased Jalapenos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350333-roasted-parmesan-garlic-jalapeno-rounds.
If you're not using leftover beef, you'll need to cook the meat to your liking and cut the meat into small pieces. Here is how you cook it. I added the eggs to the pan and let cook until no raw egg remained. Once cooked I sprinkled Montreal Steak Seasoning over the eggs. We are closed, Once advice changes.