Bacon & Shrimp Fried Rice. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts), or used as a minor ingredient to flavour dishes (e.g., the club sandwich). Bacon is also used for barding and larding roasts, especially game, including venison and pheasant, and may also be used to.
This hands-off technique won't spatter your kitchen with grease and eliminates the need to cook bacon in batches. Choose the best thick or thin-sliced bacon The term bacon refers specifically to cured meat from the belly of a pig. While people have enjoyed bacon for years, bacon has recently experienced a cultural explosion in many parts of the world. You can cook Bacon & Shrimp Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon & Shrimp Fried Rice
- You need 2 of (carryout) box overnight white rice.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 8-10 of peeled shrimps, cut into peices.
- You need 3 slice of crispy bacon, chushed.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced carrot, cut into strips.
- You need 2 Tbsp of veg. oil.
- It’s of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare of salt & white pepper.
Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! By Culinary Envy Place the bacon in the oven and baste it with the liquid smoke. Use a pastry brush to evenly coat all sides. Making bacon from scratch at home is easy and the results are much better than grocery store bacon.
Bacon & Shrimp Fried Rice step by step
- Mix frozen shrimps with 1 Tbsp rice wine then microwave it about 1.5 minutes or until the shrimps just turn to red. Rinse with cold water and cut into pieces. Stir in 1 Tbsp ketchup..
- Heat 1 Tbsp veg. oil in the same pan and pours in eggs cooked till the edge turning into white. Then Put rice in and gently stir fry till rice and eggs combined well..
- Add shrimp pieces (with ketchup) and continue stir fry everything till ketchup and rice combined well..
- Stir in carrot strips and crushed bacon..
- Before finished, sprinkle green onions on top and season with salt & pepper. Enjoy!.
Once you have the basic recipe down, you can vary the ingredients to make a flavor profile to suit your taste. It is a simple two-step process: Curing and smoking. Bacon Scouts is a purveyor of fine bacon and other fun bacon-related shirts, books, and more. We have searched high and low for the best bacon produced by small, independent meat processors across the United States. Our gourmet bacon selection is second to none.