Caramel Banana Cream Pie. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Pour over the slightly cooled custard and cover with plastic wrap.
Heat on medium until bubbly and thick. Remove from heat and stir in your butter and vanilla until butter is melted. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator and let cool to room temp. You can cook Caramel Banana Cream Pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cream Pie
- Prepare 1 of graham cracker pie shell.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of de leche(**I have a quick recipe for crock pot de leche).
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 box of instant banana pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
This Caramel Banana Cream Pie has a wonderful graham cracker crust, covered with sweet bananas, luscious caramel and a cream filling that is divine. It's topped with cool whip and another layer of caramel, sending it right over the edge of bliss, my friends. If you are a fan of Banana Cream Pie, give this fun twist on the classic recipe a try. Mix together melted butter and biscuits and press into pie dish, Put in the fridge to set.
Caramel Banana Cream Pie step by step
- Spread de leche at the bottom of the pie shell. Slice bananas and place on top of de leche..
- In large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Stir until combined. Stir in half of cool whip. Pour over bananas. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Before serving put the rest of the cool whip on top of pudding mixture and drizzle with caramel topping.
In the case of banana cream pie, the standard recipe has vanilla pudding covering a layer of fresh banana slices – and whipped cream on top, of course. Assemble Pie: Bake pie crust according to recipe. Top with half of vanilla pastry cream and bananas (sprinkle bananas with fruit fresh to keep from browning), covering the bananas completely. Therefor, I had to give this yummy sounding Caramel Banana Cream Pie a try! Oh my goodness, it almost makes me give up chocolate (almost, don't worry).