Waffled pizza fries (Pizza box 2). Remove from oven and layer with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and parsley.. Waffle pizza fries a delightful recipe for pizza and fries lover. Enjoy every bite of this cheesy Waffle Pizza Fries and crave for more.
Filed Under: Appetizers, Bites, Cheese, Comfort, Easy, Family, Game day grub, Lunch, Party, Pizza, Savory, Snacks, Waffle These waffled pizza fries are delectable appetizer that's more about easy assembling than cooking. Just sprinkle all your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy something to snack on. Many great things come from experiments. You can cook Waffled pizza fries (Pizza box 2) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Waffled pizza fries (Pizza box 2)
- You need 1 lb. of waffled fries.
- It’s 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 10-12 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped.
Remove the pizza from the oven. Top with basil chiffonade and red pepper flakes as. Place waffle fries on lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Spread fries evenly with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni slices.
Waffled pizza fries (Pizza box 2) instructions
- Heat fries according to instructions. Remove from oven and layer with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and parsley. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown..
Preheat oven according to waffle fry directions. Spread the waffle fries in a pan and cook according to the instructions. While the fries cook, shred the fresh mozzarella or cut into thin slices. When waffle fries are done, remove from oven and spread pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni on top. Anyway to make anything pizza and I'm on board.