blueberry bran muffins. Sift together the plain and wholemeal flours, baking soda and baking powder. Stir into the bran mixture until just blended, then gently fold in the blueberries. Grease muffin cups or use paper muffin cases.
Separately beat together the eggs, maple syrup, sugar, oil, and milk. Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Stir in the berries and bran. You can cook blueberry bran muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of blueberry bran muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wheat bran.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bakin soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of blueberries.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to bran mixture, gently stirring until mostly combined (there should still be a few floury streaks). Fold in blueberries, then divide batter among muffin cups. Mix the flour, bran, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and a little salt together in a mixing bowl.
blueberry bran muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 400. mix the bran and milk let sit for 10 mins. makes sure bran is totally soaked.
- mix together corn syrup, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla. beat in bran mixture. sift together all dry ingredence. blend together a bit at a time untill smooth. fold in blueberries.
- bake for 15 – 20 mins.
Add the yoghurt or buttermilk, oil and vanilla to a second, smaller bowl then add the eggs and sugar and fork together until smooth. Add to the bowl of dry ingredients and fork together until just mixed. Add buttermilk and blueberry juice cocktail and stir with whisk until blended. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Whisk brown sugar, egg, molasses and melted butter into cereal mixture.