Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta. In a bowl, whisk together the soup, milk, water and cream cheese until smooth. Stir into the frying pan with the chicken and onion and bring to the boil. Toss in the bowl with the spaghetti and broccoli to serve.
Flip chicken, then add onions and garlic as the second side browns. Once the chicken has browned on both sides, add chicken broth, water, and pasta to the pot. Add the pasta, chicken broth, milk and bring to a boil. You can cook Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
- Prepare of Frozen broccoli.
- Prepare of Frozen chicken already cooked.
- It’s of Ragu cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Pasta.
Uncover the pot and stir in the broccoli. Continue cooking for a couple more minutes until all the liquid evaporates. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Mix the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, pasta sauce, broccoli and mozzarella cheese in a large casserole or baking dish.
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta instructions
- These are your ingredients. You can swap out the noodles for rice. No set amount just add 1 cup each for like 1-2 servings and go from there. Dont like so much broccoli add more chicken. There was not any measurements listed. This would be a recipe for me and my daughter. I'd probably make 2 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup sauce and see how it turns out..
- First cook the noodles or rice as directed on the box..
- Then add your warmed already cooked chicken to the pot..
- Then add the broccoli if you dont like broccoli omit it then.
- Last add your liquid cheese sauce. Stir and warm the mixture on medium heat till it is warmed through and you are ready to serve. On snapchat the girl just loaded the pictures. I forget her name but just know this is NOT my recipe. I am just sharing with you..
Boil the pasta in salted water according to package directions. Strain the pasta and broccoli and return to the same pot. Whisk in milk, chicken broth and remainder of ingredients: garlic powder, black pepper, salt and cheddar cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Remove from heat and add in the pasta, broccoli and chicken. Cook the chicken, broccoli and pasta: Set a large pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil.