Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. Low Prices on Fast Slow Cooker Pro. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Heat the oil in a large frying pan and roll the spiced pork in the flour before putting it into the pan to sear it on all sides. Once the meat is starting to pick up a golden colour pop it on top of the onion slices in the slow cooker.
Stir in the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chilli powder, onion, garlic and thyme. Place the onions and garlic in an even layer in the slow cooker and pour in the stock or broth. Place the meat on top of the onions and garlic. You can have Slow Cooker Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- It’s 2 3/4 lb of boneless pork loin roast (center cut, trimmed of all fat).
- It’s 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Hickory liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 11 tbsp of Kansas City BBQ sauce.
Carefully remove the pork to a cutting board; shred the meat into strands using a pair of forks. Remove and discard any excess fat. Method Season the pork shoulder with salt. Meanwhile, for the fresh tomato salsa, mix all of the ingredients together in a.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork step by step
- Place pork in the slow cooker..
- Add salt, vinegar, garlic powder, and liquid smoke to pork..
- Cover and set to high for 6 hours..
- Remove pork and and transfer onto a large dish or cutting board..
- Reserve all liquid into a cup and set aside..
- Shred the park with two forks by jabbing the meat then pulling the forks in opposite directions..
- Put the shredded pork back into the slow cooker along with about 3/4 cup of the reserve liquid and the BBQ sauce..
- Cook on high for one hour more..
- Serve sandwich-style by placing on a lightly toasted roll and topping with Cole slaw, use in a Cuban sandwich, or just enjoy on its own..
- *This recipe is from skinnytaste.com.
If you have marinated the meat, lift the pork out of the bowl and add to the slow cooker, discarding the juices. Pour in the barbecue sauce and toss the pork in the sauce to. Combine onion, ketchup, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar and spices in the bowl of a slow cooker. Season pork shoulder all over with salt and pepper then add to slow cooker, covering it with. Place the pork joint in the slow cooker.