Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt. Break one egg into each well.
Quickly repeat with all the eggs. Divide the hash among plates and top with the poached eggs. Fry the eggs sunny-side up or over easy; season with salt and pepper. You can have Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy
- You need 2 cups of cooked minced corn beef.
- It’s 1/2 of medium red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium clove garlic crushed or minced fine.
- It’s Pinch of dried thyme.
- Prepare Pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Eggs over easy.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato cut into small dice.
While the corned beef hash is cooking, crack an egg into a cup and carefully slide it into the hot poaching liquid. Quickly repeat with all the eggs. Poach the eggs, turning them occasionally with. Cover and simmer until potatoes are of mashing consistency, and the liquid is almost gone.
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy instructions
- Place diced potato into a saucepan of cold water, bring to boil and simmer until almost done, drain and set aside. Remove as much as the fat as you can from the cooked corn beef, and chop fine.
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and cook until translucent, add crushed garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spices, reserved corn beef, and potato, stir to combine.
- Flatten out in skillet and continue to cook over medium heat until crust starts to form, turn and repeat, plate and serve with eggs.
Corned beef hash with eggs is a no-fuss, easy cleanup camping meal, because its chief ingredient, canned corned beef hash, is already cooked. You can eat it straight from the can, but you might not enjoy it as much. Heat and brown it to a crisp for best results. CAN YOU MAKE CORNED BEEF HASH IN A MICROWAVE? In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat oil.