Banana yogurt muffins. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Line a muffin tin with paper cases. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda ans salt.
DIRECTIONS In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix In another bowl, combine yogurt, egg, milk, and oil. Add contents of wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix- do not over mix. Stir in bananas (you can also add chopped nuts or other fruits if you want) Place batter in muffin tins. You can cook Banana yogurt muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana yogurt muffins
- You need 1 cup of bran cereal.
- You need 1 cup of mashed banans.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped nuts and/or rasins.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
In another bowl mix butter, yogurt, brown sugar, bananas, egg and vanilla until creamy. Add yogurt mnixture into flour mixture and beat until well combined. Super Simple Banana Bread Muffin recipe made with Vanilla Greek Yogurt, which makes the muffins a little healthier by cutting the amount of butter used! In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
Banana yogurt muffins step by step
- Combine bran cereal, bananas and yogurt in medium bowl. Let stand for couple of minutes to allow cereal to soften. Meanwhile, conbine flour, baking powder,baking soda,salt and nuts and/or raisins in a large bowl; set aside..
- Stir eggs, sugar oil into bran mixture, then add to dry ingredients; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 greased or paper- lined muffin cups..
- Bake in a preheated 400°F (200degrees C) until tops spring back when pressed, about 17 to 20 minutes. Let muffins cool in pan for a few minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in an airtight container.
Add bananas, vanilla, oil, egg, milk and yogurt to a blender. The icing on the cake is that it uses that leftover yogurt from your fridge! Serve the muffins with sliced banana and a dollop of creme fraiche, scattered with walnuts and drizzled with honey (or with Caramel yoghurt). Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and caster sugar with a big pinch of salt. In a separate bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract, eggs, mashed bananas and buttermilk.