Worcestershire Baked Wings. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! With Thousands Of Jobs To Choose From, You'll Find The Job That Makes You Love Mondays.
I wanted to try something slightly lighter tasting than Asian Style soy sauce wings. So I came up with this recipe. They have a slight sweet slight tangy flavor. You can cook Worcestershire Baked Wings using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Worcestershire Baked Wings
- Prepare of main.
- It’s 4 lb of whole chicken wings.
- Prepare of marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
The chicken wings really come through, not hidden like with some other ones. Add hot sauce, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire, honey, garlic powder, and cayenne. We provide you only the best Worcestershire In a large bowl, mix together Worcestershire Sauce, juice and honey. Add the wings, turning until well coated.
Worcestershire Baked Wings instructions
- Mix marinade ingredients (everything but the wings).
- Put wings in a marinade container.
- Pour marinade on wings, mix very well, set aside. Let marinade at least 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a cooking sheet, spread your wings on sheet.
- Bake about 1 hour, check and add more time of required. This one was 55 minutes..
Use paper towels to pat chicken wings as dry as possible and place into a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl, stir together baking powder, salt, pepper, and paprika (and any additional flavor additions you'd like to use). Sprinkle over chicken wings and toss until wings are evenly coated. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until blended and heated through.