Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce. Ruime keuze heerlijke Brisket tegen een zeer scherpe prijs. De volgende dag vers en koel thuisbezorgd. Flip the brisket over, fat side down, and place in an aluminum pan.
Set the meat out and allow it to come to room temperature. A good, rich barbecue sauce adds flavor to smoked brisket whether it is sliced to chopped, but the most important benefit is the moisture it adds. Barbecue brisket can dry out quickly, either in the smoker or more likely once it is cut up for serving. You can have Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce
- It’s of Mop Sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Famous Dave’s Rich and Sassy BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need of Dry Rub.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coarse kosher salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- It’s of Meat.
- You need 7.3 pound of flat brisket.
- You need of Grill.
- Prepare of Mesquite pellets.
To prevent the meat from getting too dry, you want to add a little sauce. Remove brisket from packaging and use a paper towel to pat dry. Combine rub ingredients and generously apply to outside of the entire brisket. Mix together the spices in a small bowl.
Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce step by step
- Mix these all of the mop sauce ingredients together and store overnight in the refrigerator..
- Meat should be thawed completely before putting in the refrigerator overnight..
- Allow meat to sit out at room temperature, uncovered/wrapped for 30 minutes..
- Trim the flat, trying to leave about 1/4” thick of fat wherever possible..
- Preheat the grill to 180 degrees..
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together and rub it over every part of the brisket..
- Once the grill is preheated, put a probe in the thickest part of the brisket and place the brisket on the grill, fat side up. Cook for 2 hours..
- After cooking for 2 hours, turn the heat up to 275 degrees. Flip the brisket over, fat side down, and place in an aluminum pan. While the grill is warming up, brush the mop sauce over every visible part of the brisket..
- Cook for about 5 hours (until the probe reaches 190 degrees). Every hour, reapply the mop sauce as done previously..
- When the probe reaches 190 degrees, take the brisket off the grill and allow the meat to rest for at least 15 minutes..
- Cut the brisket against the grain into slices about 1/4” thick..
After the brisket rests, remove it from the foil. Place brisket, fat side down on grill grate. The three main ingredients in cooking a good brisket are salt, pepper, garlic (SPG). This is a great base rub to use and there are many available on the market today that have this popular combination. Some boss grillers like to slather their brisket in BBQ sauce, mustard, or mayo before adding the rub.