Gluten free cinnamon oat raisin cookies. Check Out Cinnamon And Raisin On eBay. Find Cinnamon And Raisin On eBay. These gluten free oat and raisin cookies really remind me of the paper bags of cookies you can pick up in supermarkets that I miss so much.
Sift in the flour, bicarb, xanthan gum and cinnamon and mix together using a wooden spoon. It should form a thick, sticky dough Add the oats and raisins and mixed together until fully combined and the raisins are evenly distributed. Break off golf-ball-sized pieces and roll into a ball. You can have Gluten free cinnamon oat raisin cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free cinnamon oat raisin cookies
- Prepare 75 g of gluten free plain flour (I use Freee brand flour).
- You need 75 g of oats.
- Prepare 75 g of butter or margarine.
- You need 40 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk (or 2 tbsp rum for adult version – omit for family).
How to Make Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookies are soft-baked and bursting with cozy flavor! Made from wholesome ingredients and totally vegan & gluten-free. These Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookies are comforting and tasty, but with a wholesome twist.
Gluten free cinnamon oat raisin cookies step by step
- Mix flour, cinnamon, sugar, oats and raisins in a bowl..
- In a pan melt butter and syrup. Alternatively melt in the microwave. Pour into flour mixture and stir well..
- Form a ball with a spoonful of mixture. If the mixture is a little dry add 1-2 tsp milk (or dark rum for an adults only version). Flatten and place onto a lined baking sheet. Put in oven at 180C for approximately 20 minutes..
Gluten-free oat flour; Gluten-free rolled oats; Cinnamon; Raisins – or use chocolate chips if you want and you can add mixed nuts too! How to make these vegan and gluten-free oatmeal raisin cookies: In a large bowl, mix together the maple syrup, almond butter, applesauce and vanilla until smooth These gluten-free oatmeal cookies with ginger, raisins, and pecans, are crispy and chewy at the same time, and a great snack on the go.. Mix into the brown sugar mixture on. These gorgeous oatmeal raisin cookies are super healthy and well as vegan, low-fat, gluten, and refined sugar free. Loaded with oats, flax, chia seeds, and ripe banana and maple syrup for sweetness, they are definitely a go-to option for a healthier sweet snack.