Bran muffins. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Grease a muffin tin or line with paper muffin cases.
In a seperate bowl whisk together the oil and eggs. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla until well mixed. Bran Muffins These hearty, nutritious muffins make a nice addition to all your meals no matter what time of day. You can cook Bran muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bran muffins
- You need 250 of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of brown suger.
- Prepare Half of cup milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of bran.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
They can bake while you prepare other menu items, so you can enjoy them hot from the oven. Bran Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home Muffins just got a healthy makeover! Pepped up with wholemeal flour and All-Bran, these tasty treats will keep your digestive system happy. This Honey Bran Muffins Recipe is perfect for a delicious on-the-go breakfast.
Bran muffins instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix the liquid ingredients together with egg then whisk into dry ingredients till you have a dough but no to runny.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- When done poke with knife to see if it’s fine.
Try adding dried fruits for extra sweetness. Blend together dark brown soft sugar, oat bran, flour, baking powder, bicarb and salt. Add eggs, chilled apple sauce and vegetable oil. Add bran, flour, milk and baking soda and baking powder, vanilla essence and mix together. Add raisins, grated carrot, chopped nuts and coconut to mixture.