Hershey milk chocolate pudding. See recipes for Chocolate ice cream Shake too. Combine egg yolks and milk in bowl or container with pouring spout. Gradually blend milk mixture into sugar mixture.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these rich and chocolaty pudding cups. This ready-to-eat pudding is a perfect on-the-go treat. Hershey milk chocolate pudding instructions. in a saucepan add egg yokes, milk , flour, Hershey cocoa, and sugar. wisk together with a wisk so it will be smooth and not clumpy. You can have Hershey milk chocolate pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hershey milk chocolate pudding
- It’s of my mother gave me this recipe years ago. you can adjust the sugar to your sweatness. this will fill ine thick pie crust or you can pour it in bowls to serve.
- You need of egg yokes.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of vanilla flavoring.
- It’s of heaping tablespoons Hershey baking cocoa powder.
- It’s of of milk.
- You need of heaping tablespoons of flour for thicking( I use self rising flour).
Perfect for everyday indulgences or as a dessert for special occasions, this instant pudding mix features rich cocoa creating a classic milk chocolate taste. Welcome to the Official HERSHEY'S Online Store! Welcome to the Official HERSHEY'S Online Store! Skip to Main Content; View Our Web Accessibility Policy; Hersheys.com.
Hershey milk chocolate pudding step by step
- in a saucepan add egg yokes, milk , flour, Hershey cocoa, and sugar.
- wisk together with a wisk so it will be smooth and not clumpy.
- cook on medium high heat while wisking continuously with the wisk.
- as soon as it has become thick, take it off the heat and add the butter and vanilla and stir.
- pour in a bowl or a pie crust and let cool..
Easter Easter Easter; All Easter Candy & Gifts; Easter Baskets & Builders; Share at Home; The very best Easter baskets. Perfect for everyday indulgences or as a dessert for special occasions, this instant pudding mix features rich cocoa creating a classic milk chocolate taste. It includes Hershey's S'mores (marshmallow base, graham cracker crumbs and milk chocolate pieces) Reese's (peanut butter base and milk chocolate pieces), Hershey's Mint (cool mint base and dark chocolate pieces) and finally, the original Hershey's (chocolate base and dark chocolate pieces). If you want more pudding than crunch, the Layered line is what you're looking for. Contactless delivery and your first delivery is free!