Blueberry Bread Pudding. Butter a large sheet of nonstick foil and add. Blueberry bread pudding baked with a homemade golden sauce is a rich and tasty dessert for special occasions. Mix eggs, cream, milk, zest, cinnamon, extract, sugar and salt.
Stir in blueberries and baking chips. In another bowl, toss the blueberries with powdered sugar and then fold them into the bread mixture. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. You can cook Blueberry Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- It’s 10 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 pound of bluberries.
- You need 3-4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream or….less if using 1/2.
- It’s of Up to 4 tablespoons vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Up to 1.5 tablespoons almond extract.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of truffle honey.
- You need of Truffle butter.
- You need of Blue agave instead of sugar.
- You need of Confection sugar.
The good news is, Blueberry Bread Pudding takes a light twist on a classic indulgence. Made with less fat, but not less flavor, this Blueberry Bread Pudding is great way to do a decadent dessert that won't weigh you down! Blueberries are so yummy, especially in this dessert! Cook time includes time for makeing sauce.
Blueberry Bread Pudding instructions
- Cut the slices of bread into small squares also use crust, pan should have melted truffle butter on bottom first..
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, 1/2, blue agave and truffle honey together with whisk. Start dipping the pieces of bread into the mixture and line the bottom of baking dish. I used a lasagna tray..
- Then once the bread covers the bottom of the pan, start loading the beautiful blueberries..
- Add some confection sugar on top of the blueberries..
- Layer the top with more bread after dipping in the mixture. And add more blueberries on top. Add a little more confection sugar. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°, take out and allow to cool..
- Enjoy with whipped cream on top. Hot or cold, it is a delicious dessert..
The sweet dessert known as Bread pudding (not be confused with bread and butter pudding) is rather more popular in the UK than in the US, but it is hardly unknown in America, especially in the south. Bread Pudding has been around a long time. Instructions In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir in blueberries and baking chips. This simple bread pudding is an easy way to use up those bits and pieces that seem to lie around the pantry.